Thursday, July 4, 2013

The Path of Enlightenment: Paris

I don't hate it.  I swear!

The Path of Enlightenment: Understanding

With the upcoming event against the Grineer and their spy drones across the system, I have my second Paris being crafted in the foundry ("baking in the oven").

I once had Paris, but went down the road of resetting my account for the sake of better Platinum spending and the sake of completeness.  And bug reporting.  This has so-far been successful.

Excluding the Paris and Snipetron.

All Aboard!

It's going to be a weekend of invading Galleons, putting down the Grineer, and disabling as many of their drones as possible.  And I am going to strive to do the entire run with a Paris.

As I had said previously on Reddit, I am at fault for not having leveled it to 30 recently or properly kitted a Paris with the right Mods for the job.  I've seen the second-hand performance of the Paris as a result, and must take a closer look at what it can do, and what I can do with it.

Thus I make my claim here, on The Orokin and the Lotus!

I will do the event with a Paris.  And so help me God, I won't suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment