Sunday, August 18, 2013

Real Life Rears Its Ugly Head

It's been almost a month since a post, update, or much of anything from the Rhino Blogger; real life keeps coming in and making it difficult to worry about anything but Meatspace things.

I've been going through (and still am going through) some difficult times in life for a good year now. Making this Blog and attempting to do streaming on Twitch has been one of the things I've aimed to do in order to combat the problems of losing my business and livelihood, and it's been a great diversion from the troubles of Meatspace. It's also made me feel pretty good, just as a general feeling of helping the community and providing people with something Warframe-related to sink their teeth into.

So I'm getting back on the Space Horse, getting my Space Shotgun and Space Skana, and am embarking once again on my Space Journey towards being the best Space Ninja teacher I can be.

One wave at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment